Wheel Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel Spacers

Hey guys, I'm planning to buy some wheel spacers and just wondering if there are any disadvantages for them. Will any 5x114.3 spacers fit a dc5?

If you insist on running them, get hubcentric bolt on with correct hub size for dc5, and reputable brand such as H&R.

They're not cheap anyway... might as well buy the wheels you want for a bit more.

Comment

As penut saidm only use repitable brand lile h and r.

U will need 5x114.3 / 1.50mm thread. And if they are decent quality like h&r they will habe correct sizing for hub which is 64.1mm for hondas.

H and r have two options. They will gove you either the hub centric bolt on for either 20/25mm or wider spacr set ups. However smallernthe spacer setup i believe up the 15mm h and r will provide you with h and r extended studs and a floating spacer with correct sized hub. If u go down the spacer route. Opt for hub centric bolt on. Two reasons why... fatter stance. And much cheaper as if u press in the extended studs. If u are doing it right u wannaget installed new oem bearings top which are exxy..
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Ebay.us is the cheapest place to get h&r spacers tpp btw
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

I will be buying second hand spacers. They are these ones

http://images.monstermarketplace.com...xd-600x400.jpg

I've been researching a bit and found out that spacers are quite dangerous and wheel adapters would be the better choice. Opinions?

Comment

Nothing wrong with ichiba wheel spacers. I've used them for awhile and sold them to Ryan. We never had any issues with them.

I was using 15mm spacers with 64.1mm bore. Perfect for the Hondas
            Instagram: @ictorv2 & @00zaku

Comment

Might just be me. But i wouldnt use spacers. very unsafe!
              If your going to use them at least increase the stud length. You want atleast the width of the stud of tread protruding to bolt to!
              sigpic
              128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by stienerv2 View Post
                Nothing wrong with ichiba wheel spacers. I've used them for awhile and sold them to Ryan. We never had any issues with them.

I was using 15mm spacers with 64.1mm bore. Perfect for the Hondas
                yup, never had a problem! Used them for a good 8 months before I sold them. Never took them off during my use either. solidddd
                Project TOPLESS

Comment

Working...
                X