No announcement yet.

Blinding HID headlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Most likely. As most ballasts get tucked under the head lights unless you can make your way around it. Just try following the leads.
    Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

Another way to find out if it 'flickers' for a split second when you turn it on.
      Kinda looks like as if it was waking up haha.

HID lights generally get brighter as they warm up so it gradually gets stronger as opposed to halogens instantly lighting up to its max brightness when you flick the switch.

Sent from my C6603 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

Good idea obed. I think I do have HID bulbs amd ballast. It flickers and progressively gets brighter when I first switch it on. Oh no.
        Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Definitely HIDs then.
          Into Gundam and Anime?! Check out my business at www.facebook.com/officialgundamuniverse

www.gundamuniverse.com.au

Comment

So an update guys!

Finally got around to removing my headlights to inspect what the deal was. Why do I get the feeling that these aren't just any aftermarket HIDs on my headlights? Could they be the JDM headlights? The ballast is mounted underneath the headlight and the actual HID bulb is integrated into this neat little pack which sits where the black dust boot cover should be for AUDM headlights.

Also,

http://www.icbmotorsport.com/usjdmindc5ty4.html

look just like what I have. Anyone confirm?
            Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Definitely looks like them. looks like you got lucky!

Comment

Working...
              X