Bleeding clutch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bleeding clutch

Trying to bleed my clutch after replacing the clutch master.
    Im doing the method were you open the bleeder vaulve. push the petal down. close the bleeder vaulve. then raise the peddle back up. and so on
    But i cant seem to build pressure.

wonder if any one had some tips of what i may be doing wrong. or could possible give me help in carlingford. Happy to pay. Need the car tommorrow.
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Had the same issue karl. I found it built up pressure when you pump the clutch while the bleed nut is open.
    Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

The easiest way to bleed a clutch solo,
      Fill the CMC, open the bleeder on the CSC,
      gravity bleed until you get no air and the fresh fluid is coming out then close off the bleeder nipple.
      with your spanner on the CSC bleeder nipple, apply pressure on the clutch fork and crack the bleeder and push the clutch fork, which pushes the CSC pushrod in, when bottomed out close the bleeder and let the CSC return spring bring the pushrod back out.
      Do this a couple of times ensuring there is no air bubbles coming out at all, and tighten CSC bleeder then replace bleeder dust cap..
      Simple and an easy way of bleeding your clutch hydraulics solo..
      Hope this helps you out..
      sigpic MRDC5S

Comment

Thanks guys
        what i ended up finding worked best is
        with the nipple closed. keep pumping clutch to get presser.
        compress clutch and hold and open/close the nipple to bleed it. pump some more and repeat.
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Working...
        X