DC2 Type R Badge (JDM Concept)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 Type R Badge (JDM Concept)

Hey guys i recently made a purchase from JDM CONCEPT for a type r front badge.
    When i got it the colour seems darker ? Im not sure if this is the Legit Type R Badge, but ive heard jdm concept only delivers Genuine parts.

Can someone help me out? The badges on my car that are now faded (Front only) Are a brighter red.

Pretty sure Jdm concept is all legit stuff. Hence the high prices :P it's probly darker because its so new ^_^
    > http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...894#post254894

Comment

Originally posted by McDognalds View Post
      Pretty sure Jdm concept is all legit stuff. Hence the high prices :P it's probly darker because its so new ^_^
      I hope thats the reason, because i thought it should look like this, and yes i paid alot for it so it better be legit! lol

Comment

Should be genuine knowing Leo.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

looks legit
          sigpic
          128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

When did you get it? if you got it around Feb/Mar (When it was still very hot), and left your car outside, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those 38+ degree days baked the badge abit. Hope you definitely got a legit one though, tbh even if Leo from Jdmconcept is legit, his supplier could fool him, so you never know!

Comment

The lighter ones are fake

Yours is 100% genuine. Will look fresh
              Moiz
              無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by khanguskhan View Post
                When did you get it? if you got it around Feb/Mar (When it was still very hot), and left your car outside, I wouldn't be surprised if one of those 38+ degree days baked the badge abit. Hope you definitely got a legit one though, tbh even if Leo from Jdmconcept is legit, his supplier could fool him, so you never know!
                I havent put my new badges on the car yet, and my old badges came with the car when i bought it around Mar/Apr. That might be the case and i thought about that, but ive always seen the badges a nice red, and i think when i went to JDM YARD it was a lighter red. Mine is more Metalicish? But if these are the gen ones and the ones i had before where fakes then im happy

Originally posted by DC2-PWR View Post
                The lighter ones are fake

Yours is 100% genuine. Will look fresh
                Thanks for clarifying man! Its a tiny mod, but to me its a huge difference lol

Thanks guys!
                Last edited by che; 05-07-13, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X