Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help. ABS kicks in every time I brake below 10kms??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help. ABS kicks in every time I brake below 10kms??

Hey Guys,

Recently with got my new wheels on, wheel balanced, left driver shaft replaced and fixing up my front bushing kit.
    And when i received my car back its all fine but when i am breaking and about to come to a complete stop like at 1-10kms my breaks start bumping like the ABS is kicking in...

It doesnt affect the brakes or driving at all its just F@$#ing annoying! Has this happened to anyone? Just wondering if you guys had this problem and know how to fix it.

However going back to that mechanic and getting this fixed, just havent had the time this week cause of work etc. i felt it as soon as i got outer the shop, showed him and the dope said its not bad... He was closing and i had to go asap so i had to deal with it..

Help please ?

Modt likely left ABS sensor unplugged.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Motorculture mobile app

Comment

I have had the same issue on my dc5r. If there is a bump at low speeds and i am coming to a stop around 10km/h the abs kicks in. (hard suspension). I would also like to know the solution to this. I just thought it was from my suspension being hard until i saw your comment?

Comment

Originally posted by Abdullah View Post
        I have had the same issue on my dc5r. If there is a bump at low speeds and i am coming to a stop a
        my wife's jazz does this too - the solution?

buy a different car with different ABS program... like a 98+ DC2 - it has awesome ABS.
        ... retired/

Comment

Working...
        X