Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EP3R right indicator problems

Hi fellas,

Just noticed when I click my indicator to turn right all my indicator lights blink as if I got my hazard lights on.
    Indicating left is fine and functions as it should would anyone happen to have any idea what's going on?

Check your flaser can relay first. Otherwise it could be a problem in the combination switch
    Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
    Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
    Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

how do i do that? and what is the combination switch is that the stalk on my steering wheel column?
      i installed a shift light lastnight and i had to tap into the tacho signal wires but i highly doubt that would have to do with it because i went back and took the shift light off thinking that was the cause of the problem but it was still there.

Comment

I ment flssher can sorry. Its a 3 pin relay under your dash. The combination switch is the stalk on the steering colum.

Did this only start after fitting the tacho?
        Sleeping Performance & Mechanical Repairs: Balance, Feedback, Response

Ph: +61397947767
        Address: 6/253 Princes Hwy, Dandenong VIC 3175
        Email: josh@sleepingperformancemr.com.au
        Facebook: www.facebook.com/sleepingperformancemr

Comment

to be honest im not quite sure i went ahead and took my whole dashboard apart thinking i may have knocked a ground wire off, with no headunit heater controls or anything of that nature problem is still there, yeah im reading up about relays atm is there anyway i can tap the relay to see if it works? not sure what pins to connect together but

Comment

i did tap into a wrong wire aswell while installing the shift light but i taped it back up
            not sure if the shiftlight could have caused any damage like that?

Comment

update usually when i unlock my car with my viper remote all my indicators would flash
              just noticed my front passenger side headlight does not flash but side marker and rear tail light does same thing happens when i indicate to turn left
              Indicating right all my lights go off apart from my front left passenger headlight and both arrows on my cluster display flash as if they were hazard lights
              Hazard lights all lights go off apart from front passenger side.
              again any ideas anyone?

i've just realized that the flasher in my fusebox has been replaced with an aftermarket one to accommodate LED indicator bulbs which i had installed on my prefacelift headlights but i've recently converted to Facelift headlights

Comment

Man shiz hit the fan on that one. No chance there's a short somewhere? Sorry my post isn't the most hrlpful in the world
                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Haha no worries man yeasts doing my head in if it were a short I'm sure the fuse would have blown by now but

Comment

Working...
                  X