Gum on Recaros

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gum on Recaros

hey... would any be kind enough to inform me on the most effective method to remove gym off our beloved "u hug me soo tight" Recaros??? thanx heaps!!

Dont know if they still sell it, but last time i had some gum in my car i used big kevs goo remover from woolworths and it worked a treat

Comment

race tape fabric backed hi stick
      stick it on and off a dozen times using fresh part should remove most gum, caution with the weave fabric part of seat fabric

Comment

adam: Thanx dude
        GTR: yeah, its on the weavy part that u sit on

my friend said use ice and rub against the patch of gym, it should freeze it off hopefully

Comment

big kevs goo remover is good, just make sure that u use very small quantities of it at a time so that you dont leave a different sort of stain on the seats. it also has a very overpowering citrus smell, so make sure that you wind the windows down and let it dry out properly.

btw, for a second the title looked like Cum on Recaros.
          T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

gum? cum? its all the same, they both are sticky! and white... and is hard when it dries

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
              gum? cum? its all the same, they both are sticky! and white... and is hard when it dries
              HAHAHAH

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Originally posted by ChargeR
                Evo is faster. Only buy the FD2R if you are a Honda fanboy. I would buy the FD2R. I am a Honda fanboy.

Comment

Originally posted by CK1 View Post
                  it's NOT the same! I would put gum in my mouth without hesitation, but i sure as hell wouldnt with the other.
                  T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

being indenial is a sin mrthanh lol
                    sif it's a girls car
                    sigpic

Comment

cum on recaros... ..
                      Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                      1)ブレーキを踏む
                      2)クラッチを切る
                      3)シフトダウンしなから、
                        アクセルをぶかす
                      4)クラッチをつなぐ
                      :blah:
                      インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                      人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

Originally posted by air23box View Post
                        cum on recaros... ..
                        my recaros are way too precious for me!!! i could never do the nasty on them due to fear of excess discharge contaminating the seats however, i would consider it if mayb i had a blanket over the recaro?? or a rag??... but yeah, ill try out the goo remover from big kev tomorrow

Comment

Wayyy too much detail there man hahaha

I hope they still make it for your sake, i just got some glue out of my carpet with it!!

Comment

there are other 'goo removing' products as well, bunnings has a few and they're not too expensive.

google also says that you can put some ice in a plastic bag and 'freeze' the gum, then scrape it off with a dull knife. sounds a bit scary though
                            T U 8 8 Y R - 0 6 5 4 8

Comment

Originally posted by Adam View Post
                              Wayyy too much detail there man hahaha

I hope they still make it for your sake, i just got some glue out of my carpet with it!!
                              "Glue" hey
                              I am a lesbian trapped inside a male body

Comment

Working...
                              X