Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brake light EP3 not working.

Hi guys,

The passenger side brake light of my EP3 isnt working the daylights to go on but when i press on the brake only the drivers side light becomes brighter indicating that brakes are being applied. From my understanding the ep3 has one fuse under the bonet for the brake lights which is no.7 i have checked that fuse and it is fine, replaced the bulb. And im out of ideas on what it could be was wondering if i could get any help

Have you checked the plug contact points? I've got a similar problem on my people mover with the indicator bulb - it's not blown but doesn't work. I just sprayed some contact cleaner and it worked fine again.

If the problem does come back, then just use some fine sandpaper and give the contact points a bit of a rub.

Comment

I had exactly the same problem with my dc2r. Day light would come on but when I applied brake only driver side came on.
      So I just bought new brake light bulbs at repco and that fixed it. I can't be sure that your problem would be the case but it's worth a try, after all these bulbs only cost around $3

Comment

funnily enough i found myself testing several bulbs and it eventually worked again... very odd....

Comment

Working...
        X