NEEED HELP !!! Mishimoto rad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yoo just bought a new rad for my 1997 dc2 Vtir witch I picked up from Jdm yard
    Got everything thing off and when I came to installing the fans I notice only mounts for one fan when my car has got two .. Now I'm in a pickle do I need to get a new fan to suit the new rad or do I just use the one I'm tripping out ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360913642.313703.jpg

Just use one.

No need for the second. I also have a Mishimoto radiator and have been running one fan for over 5 years now.
    ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks for replying !!! But isn't one for the ac ! That's what I thought It was for. Will it make my car run any different ?

Comment

It will run normal according to my experience.
        ClubITR | Like

Comment

Did your stock rad come with two fans. Lmfao just Asking coz I CBf having to install the bumper and ect. Does it hold temp and did the a\c work fine. Thanks for the help Felix!

Comment

It will affect cooling. at idle. Also affect air con cooling at idle!. I recomend slim line fans. Or at least slim line for the one that doesnt fit!
            sigpic
            128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by sleepus View Post
              Did your stock rad come with two fans. Lmfao just Asking coz I CBf having to install the bumper and ect. Does it hold temp and did the a\c work fine. Thanks for the help Felix!
              I used to run 2 fans with the stock radiator. Everything works fine. Holds temperature on hot summer idles. Might help that I have an oil cooler as well. I don't have any gauge readings to provide before and after so I'm simply providing info according to my experience with what I can see on the cluster.
              ClubITR | Like

Comment

Thanks for u help !! Appreciate it will button everything up tomorrow and run it up to temp to bleed the air out see how we go from the hopefully all good as I don't have a oil cooler thanks again u saved me from stressing

Comment

Working...
                X