GAB coilover suspension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GAB coilover suspension

Anyone have experience with these for dc5r? They seem quite cheap and looking to getting a set soon.
    Are they any good? They are fully adjustable too.

GAB coilover suspension

I have a mate who runs these, will get him to post up.

Comment

I run GAB ss and i love them! i would defs recommend them as I've had no issues with them and I've had them for 3 months now
      Last edited by tinkerbell; 26-02-13, 07:05 AM. Reason: technical replies only.

DC5-S

Comment

Hows the ride quality? and how the height settings? got a pic or 2? lol

Comment

Originally posted by an93l View Post
          Hows the ride quality? and how the height settings? got a pic or 2? lol
          I like the ride quality, Its sitting on the softest at the moment but im going to change that soon.
          and in regards to height settings, you get a very very decent drop. i havent measured mine but i think im on legal limit if not lower. haha

thats how she sits currently

DC5-S

Comment

Originally posted by BOMDC5 View Post
            I like the ride quality, Its sitting on the softest at the moment but im going to change that soon.
            and in regards to height settings, you get a very very decent drop. i havent measured mine but i think im on legal limit if not lower. haha

thats how she sits currently
            looks like u have a bit of a gap a finger or 2 at the front, i would like it a bit higher though, does it scrub under the car or anything over speed humps?

thanks for the pic i like ur plates. lol

Comment

Originally posted by an93l View Post
              looks like u have a bit of a gap a finger or 2 at the front, i would like it a bit higher though, does it scrub under the car or anything over speed humps?

thanks for the pic i like ur plates. lol
              Yeah there is about 2 finger gap for the front, but once i have my regas on i'll have that sorted lol

there is no scrubbing what so ever.. but i do scrape going over some speed humps but only due to my front lip.

Lol thanks im thinking of changing them hahaha

DC5-S

Comment

Im also looking at Blitz from nengun have anyone have experience with these? Their quite cheap too...lol

http://www.nengun.com/blitz/damper-zz-r

Comment

Dang im struggling with the GAB or Blitz power suspensions...Both can get same price in australia but not sure which would be a better quality product...

Comment

I just got them recently got GAB SS . Excellent choice. I have mine set at medium and they are amazing.
                    Last edited by tinkerbell; 26-02-13, 07:06 AM. Reason: technical replies only.

Comment

reminder to all posters: the technical forum has special rules; http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...-SPECIAL-RULES
                      ... retired/

Comment

I have the GAB SS. Love them!! I found that it's all about the setup! BYP do a great job of this. P.s my car Is daily driven 600+ km a week.

Comment

Working...
                        X