Hardrace camber kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hardrace camber kits

hey guys.. just have a question. apart from getting more camber and the brand name is there any other benefit to a hardrace camber kit on a dc5? does it improve handling or stability or anything.

thanks

Originally posted by amee-reb View Post
    hey guys.. just have a question. apart from getting more camber and the brand name is there any other benefit to a hardrace camber kit on a dc5? does it improve handling or stability or anything.

thanks
    without being too blunt, you do realise that increasing camber can increase handling performance (sometimes at the expense of stability)

or did you just think camber is "all about stance"?
    ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
      without being too blunt, you do realise that increasing camber can increase handling performance (sometimes at the expense of stability)

or did you just think camber is "all about stance"?
      oh na lol i know that.. and how it works. but im happy with the natural camber i have at the back at the moment.. unless im going to the track i dont need anymore. thats why im asking. since i dont want any more camber is there still any benefit if i install the kit? ..

Comment

hardrace camber kits.

oh na lol i know that.. and how it works. but im happy with the natural camber i have at the back at the moment.. unless im going to the track i dont need anymore. thats why im asking. since i dont want any more camber is there still any benefit if i install the kit? ..
        Yea so you can get more..

Comment

Adjustable? Natural camber usually isn't 100% even on both sides if you're lowered.

Comment

thats why im asking. since i dont want any more camber is there still any benefit if i install the kit? ..
            nah mate, no benefit for daily driver

sorry i misunderstood your question
            ... retired/

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
              Adjustable? Natural camber usually isn't 100% even on both sides if you're lowered.
              oh really :/ didnt know that..

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
              nah mate, no benefit for daily driver

sorry i misunderstood your question
              haha all good. thanks

Comment

oh really :/ didnt know that..
                roads are not naturally flat either ... just in case you didn't know that too...

edit: in case you think im being a smart arse, chasing 'perfect' alignment for a street car is pointless, as most roads are designed to be off camber for drainage purposes... as long as you are within 1/2 a degree, you'll be fine...
                Last edited by tinkerbell; 21-01-13, 08:26 PM.
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X