Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodridge Stainless Brake Lines DC5

Hi all

I'm after a set of stainless brakelines for my '03 DC5. It seems like Goodridge have a pretty good rep, so was going to get a set of these.

Just wondering if there was any difference between the RSX or Integra kits as I was looking at RSX kits from the states for around $150, then I saw DC5 integra kits on the UK for around $100.

Also just wondering if all these kits come rubber coated as I always though the outer layer was the braided stainless steel?

Thanks

Originally posted by BRACETDC View Post
    Hi all

I'm after a set of stainless brakelines for my '03 DC5. It seems like Goodridge have a pretty good rep, so was going to get a set of these.

Just wondering if there was any difference between the RSX or Integra kits as I was looking at RSX kits from the states for around $150, then I saw DC5 integra kits on the UK for around $100.

Also just wondering if all these kits come rubber coated as I always though the outer layer was the braided stainless steel?

Thanks
    If the kit from the UK is intended for the JDM Type R, which it likely is because they only got that model as a grey import and no others, then yes those lines will be slightly different to those made for the RSX Type S. See this thread: LINK. The difference isn't much but you're better off getting lines intended to fit the RSX Type S.

Comment

Okay I am getting JDM Brembos though so would the UK version be better for these?

Also do they all come with the PVC coating cause this seems a bit cheap?

Comment

Yeah the UK version or something from Japan would be better in that case. I have seen Goodridge lines for DC5 both with and without the PVC coating so be sure to confirm the ones you are getting actually have it.

Comment

So is the PVC coating better then?

Comment

yea get pvc coating, it'll protect the lines against any elements

Comment

anyone know where to get a set of these goodridge lines from that'll fit rsx?!

thanks.

Comment

There's a sale thread with a set

http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?p=247382
                Lisa is a nut. She has a rubber butt. Everytime she turns around it goes putt putt.

CW DC5R Build

Comment

Working...
                X