No announcement yet.

TEIN RA (Opinion?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it is my understanding that HA is more track oriented and should perform better in that environment (though I have never used them).
    I have HA's i think they are great carnt fault them. I drive ALOT of country KM's, rough roads etc they are great on rough roads but i have never taken them to the track but. I have them on the softest setting an they perform well.
    Last edited by Page; 10-07-09, 01:30 PM.
    F/S: VTI-R Civic

Comment

off topic
      but FYI cusco zero2 came in 8k front , 6k rear springs.
      Tinkerbell swap his springs to apexi 12k front and 8k rear cusco springs cos he wanna have stiffer feeling.
      JDMyard Pty Ltd / Hardrace AU
      25 / 317-321 Woodpark Rd , Smithfield , NSW 2164. Contact : 97572365
      Email : yonas@jdmyard.com

Comment

so tinks u didnt re-valve your dampers to suit the (significant) increase in spring rate? i find my 12(F) / 8(R) kg/mm spring rates are a good compromise for winding road/track spec, though on the hardest damper setting the car is unsettled by bumps (but fine on a slightly softer setting eg 4of6 instead of 6of6). and on track days set up with the hardest settings i am happy with the setup but if it was a track-only car i'd go for something even stiffer..
        its always a compromise with these things..
        "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

no re-valving...

i run my dampers at softest setting on the road, and hardest on the track.

yes, it is always a compromise... i hope we are helping our original poster by discussing these things...

but the Tein RA's at 14k/10k are stiffer than what i run for the track, and i reckon mine are harsh and would not want any harsher!
          ... retired/

Comment

Working...
          X