EBC DC5R brake pad part numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EBC DC5R brake pad part numbers

Hey all, just wondering if anyone can tell me the part numbers for these brake pads:

EBC Redstuff front; and
    EBC Yellowstuff front.

Buying online and just wanted to confirm, given there are a couple of variants for the DC5 (e.g, AUDM DC5R, JDM DC5R, USDM DC5S).

Also realise that I can get AP1 S2000 front pads? Do any front pads for the AP1 S2000 fit the AUDM DC5R?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Originally posted by DC5.Raven View Post
    Hey all, just wondering if anyone can tell me the part numbers for these brake pads:

EBC Redstuff front; and
    EBC Yellowstuff front.

Buying online and just wanted to confirm, given there are a couple of variants for the DC5 (e.g, AUDM DC5R, JDM DC5R, USDM DC5S).

Also realise that I can get AP1 S2000 front pads? Do any front pads for the AP1 S2000 fit the AUDM DC5R?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If your buying from a U.S seller which im assuming you are, ask him if there for the RSX-S or RSX as our calipers share the same Pads.
    The only Brake Pads that are different are the JDM Dc5 which carriers the Brembo brake kit on the front discs....
    The JDM Rear calipers use the same pads as us.

Comment

Yeah s2000 front pads will work, but as above, brake pads front and rear from the rsx type-s are the same as our type-r

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
      using Tapatalk
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
        If your buying from a U.S seller which im assuming you are, ask him if there for the RSX-S or RSX as our calipers share the same Pads.
        The only Brake Pads that are different are the JDM Dc5 which carriers the Brembo brake kit on the front discs....
        The JDM Rear calipers use the same pads as us.
        Thanks Carl and gunpoons but specifically looking for part number as buying from a UK seller.

The only detail relating to DC5 variants they can provide is 'UK DC5R' vs 'non-UK DC5R'.

I'm assuming UK DC5R is equivalent to JDM DC5R?

Comment

Originally posted by DC5.Raven View Post
          Thanks Carl and gunpoons but specifically looking for part number as buying from a UK seller.

The only detail relating to DC5 variants they can provide is 'UK DC5R' vs 'non-UK DC5R'.

I'm assuming UK DC5R is equivalent to JDM DC5R?
          Give Shift Performance a call Bryan, he stocks the stuff in so im sure Sal would be gladly willing to help out..

Comment

Whats a uk and non uk dc5r... afaik they only get the jdm variant imported..
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Whats a uk and non uk dc5r... afaik they only get the jdm variant imported..
              Yea I thought so, was just looking for confirmation before getting parts shipped from the UK.

Comment

Working...
              X