Pioneer Headunit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pioneer Headunit?

Looking to DIY to remove the OEM headunit to these.

Pioneer FH-X700BT, approx $130USD from amazon

Now an Australian site sells a similar Pioneer FH-X755BT for around $250 AUD.

I've gone though the specs and they seem identical to me. Can anyone spot the difference? Why the price difference?!
    Attached Files

All American products are cheaper. Even including postage i get alot of things to my door at less then 70% our retail price!

As for the install you need a double din stereo mounting kit. About $25 bucks from JB!
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

ok tks!
      just worried there's some hidden difference i didnt know about.

Comment

Yeah, i got my Pioneer DVD headunit for around $400 on Amazon few months ago. Saw it at Autobarn for double the price. Its just how it is. Even if you look on Ebay, Australian sellers still sell close to retail price, where as if you go look at international sellers selling the same product, its way cheaper.

Also, look for a wiring harness to suit Pioneer headunits; helps makes wiring alot easier and neater.

Comment

Howd you get amazon to ship to aust?

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            All American products are cheaper. Even including postage i get alot of things to my door at less then 70% our retail price!

As for the install you need a double din stereo mounting kit. About $25 bucks from JB!
            ^^ Correct.
            That's why you see guys scour JB-HiFi looking at models number etc
            Then they go home, go on eBay, epic DISCOUNT yo!

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
              ^^ Correct.
              That's why you see guys scour JB-HiFi looking at models number etc
              Then they go home, go on eBay, epic DISCOUNT yo!
              Lol, exactly what I did last week
              But what do I do regarding a unit with satnav? Regarding Australian maps?

Sent from snoopnugs ringer
              using Tapatalk
              02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Working...
              X