Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scrubbing!

Hey guys,

Just got some wheels and its scrubbing at the front, just wondering how to get the plastic off where the front guard is? do i just take the clips off and take the plastic off or shuld i be cutting it?
    Planning to get guards rolled and camber at the front later on!

Thanks

Originally posted by bLinK View Post
    Hey guys,

Just got some wheels and its scrubbing at the front, just wondering how to get the plastic off where the front guard is?

Thanks
    If you're talking about the splash/fender guards it should be easy, only a few screws/bolts maybe even clips. You dont need to cut it as far as I know..
    Shak's S2000

Comment

If your planning on rolling your guards, you will probably have to take it out anyway.

Like Shak said, should just be a couple screws/clips.

Comment

ahh too easy, just wanted to make sure! thanks

Comment

yeah clips and maybe a couple of screws. I was talking to my guard roller, he was telling me the dc5 front cant really be rolled. Its just bending the part were your splash guard are kept on with clips.
          sigpic

Comment

yea! I went to tempe tyres to roll my rear guard previously and they had trouble rolling it and couldnt do it all the way, not sure if its hard or maybe that guy was just noob!

Comment

I think the guy was just noob
              Shak's S2000

Comment

With the fronts all you can do is bend the tabs back thats about it.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X