DC5R rear glass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R rear glass?

I was wondering if you guys can help me. I want to buy the rear trunk glass piece without the wiper hole. I know Honda make them as I found one for my buddy EP3. I don't want to go with lexan as I do want the heating element and keep it all oem as much as possible. Anyone can get me to the right connection or path for this part, I am greatly appreciative.

The JDM model DC5's came with this so you'll need that part number so thats a start lol!

Check clubrsx i remember reading on there somewhere bout it and part number
    S2000
    WSID : TBA
    Wakefield : 1:10.1

Flippit Photography
    Smooth As Detailing
    Incar Racing

Comment

Unfortunately I don't have the part number, I searched crsx but didnt find anything. I did find a person selling on in united kingdom, but he wasnt willing to ship it. Anyone knows it please lmk.
      Last edited by skygtr; 26-08-12, 01:27 AM.

Comment

Why don't you just get the bung its so much cheaper and looks effective

Comment

I found what I was looking for thx all

Comment

Originally posted by skygtr View Post
            I found what I was looking for thx all
            So did you find the part number for the JDM non-C package glass? Or did you just buy second hand?

Comment

Just bought a second hand one. It's in the states so it would still be cheaper either way.

Comment

Congrats on finding one.

Do you know the part number for the EP3 rear window? Is it private glass (ie, tinted)?
                ClubITR | Like

Comment

Unfortunately the one I found for my buddy Ep was ordered with my connection, when we got it, the part number was skinned from the box. So we don't know what it is lol. I even checked his box recently so maybe I can try replacing the numbers and letters and see if I can get one for my Rsx, but no luck. The Ep one didn't come in privacy, just normal without the wiper hole.

Comment

Working...
                  X