No announcement yet.

EP3R RBC Induction manifold fit with Gruppe M

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The rrc is the better manifold but is not worth the coin for only a little bit extra kw rbc with 70mm is the way to go for the price. But in saying that, to get an rbc without a aftermarket ecu isnt really that great. if you plan on gettig a kpro down the track then it will be a decent mod. My mate has an rbc in his ep3 and ive kept up with him. we both have i/h/e and he has an rbc and the jdm k20 amd stock tb. so definately go 70mm tb
    sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. I'm more concerned about the fitment if I have the RBC+Karcept Adapter+70mm throttle body+Gruppe M Intake.

I'm concerned whether the intake will fit back into the cowl slot with those parts in

Comment

You coukd always get custom piping
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
          You coukd always get custom piping
          Actually I didn't think of that. Haha thanks mate

Comment

i was talking about the RBC. i epxpect the RRC to be best cos its from the best type R.

RBC comes from k20z3 right. k20a is better in k20z3 in every way right. so why use manifold from sub-par engine to upgrade k20a?

Comment

i belive rbc inlet is smaller than 70mm(i may be wong) and would require port matching to get a gain. my 72mm needed alot of porting for a smooth air track.

Comment

Working...
              X