DC5R fog light install help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R fog light install help

hey guys, today i installed my foggies but ive got two wires which i dont know where they go. If anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated. these are the two wires i have left
    sigpic

would have to see the whole kit, no instructions dude?

try to get the instruction wiring dig. with the oem wiring dig. and marry them up. best i can think of atm soz
    Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
    http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Is that a fuse socket?
      ek9-->ED civic--> eg--> S2K-->JDM DC2R-->EP3

Comment

Originally posted by Perry View Post
        Is that a fuse socket?
        what do you mean?
        sigpic

Comment

The black piece is the fuse socket Perry. The white wires i'm assuming are for the power supply and the red wire is the power return to complete the circuit.. At least that's what I think lol
          Shak's S2000

Comment

spent all day searching and still havent found anything.
            sigpic

Comment

LOL comon mr electricain. Yes thats a inline Fuse. Fuses are always at the start of a circuit. So that needs power. Id use ACC 2 meaning only power when engine running. The red one Id assume to be Sw active. coming back from the switch. But that's a guess without looking at the hole loom. Come over to my house hau and ill install for you.

Note generally red is permanent and white is switch. but that cant be the case with the fuse in that location!
              sigpic
              128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Shakeel View Post
                The black piece is the fuse socket Perry. The white wires i'm assuming are for the power supply and the red wire is the power return to complete the circuit.. At least that's what I think lol
                woohoo at least I got something right

Comment

firgured it out with help from a friend. will be finishing it off tomorrow
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hau View Post
                    firgured it out with help from a friend. will be finishing it off tomorrow
                    what was it?

Comment

The fat white cable plugs into the fuse box for constant power and red im gonna connect it to the headlight wire in the fuse
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X