JDM K20A start up problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDM K20A start up problem

Hey guys dropped a jdm k20 into my dc5r last night and had a problem with starting the motor with the jdm ecu! It starts with the audm ecu but runs on a limp mode were the motors revs pulse up and down. The problem seems to be the motor not receiving fuel when using jdm ecu, as the pump doesnt come on with key is turn to the reds!

Some help or ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks guys !

Unsure you can just swap ecu without programing immobliser system to work with the jdm ecu. Dose immobliser light on dash flash on with jdm ecu only?

Comment

Originally posted by wpg81 View Post
      Unsure you can just swap ecu without programing immobliser system to work with the jdm ecu. Dose immobliser light on dash flash on with jdm ecu only?
      Um hmm to be honest not sure! Have to check when I get home! How do u program your immobilizer?

Comment

To set the immobilser I'm pretty sure you have to go to a Honda dealer.

Comment

http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=3019879 what do u guys think of this!

Comment

That thread seems reasonable, but I'd get it running with the AUDM ECU so you have immobiliser. Check the codes (there are methods posted on ClubRSX) and then report back!

Comment

Working...
            X