CEL on after drags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nzitr View Post
    You disable the secondary o2 sensor with K-pro anyway so it's not really anything to worry about. If you are currently running a stock computer and no cat (I notice you said you have a header) you will get a CEL after a while of running as a matter of course.
    You do realise that "Closed Loop" operation requires the Secondary O2 sensor to be enabled unless you have a well tuned map which covers WOT & Part Throttle as you will be running in "OPEN Loop" all the time, I don't think that is a good idea to disable it.

Comment

Originally posted by matt View Post
      good to see you got it sorted angus, well nearly.

out of interest how are you going to tune the Kpro?

either tony flood motorsport and he then hire's speedworks dyno (suspect this will be an expensive venture) or wait until all star garage (ex-speedworks tuner) get their dyno first week of jan. they are nearly as pricey as speedworks.. so again.. its gonna be expensive

Comment

thanks for the advice guys.. have a cat mod done on my headers. im thinking of replacing the sensor eitherway. like what vincent said. so i'll be running oem ecu until january. if i was to put the kpro in it will be running on a base tune.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanracer.com View Post
          thanks for the advice guys.. have a cat mod done on my headers. im thinking of replacing the sensor eitherway. like what vincent said. so i'll be running oem ecu until january. if i was to put the kpro in it will be running on a base tune.
          Your base calibration for your KPRO is attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

hey vincent, data logs sent via email.

Comment

Originally posted by urbanracer.com View Post
              hey vincent, data logs sent via email.
              Your calibration is attached

- Revised Fuel for WOT from 4200 to 6500
              Attached Files

Comment

Your calibration is attached

- Revised Fuel for WOT 1750 to 8500
                Attached Files

Comment

problem solvered. replaced secondary o2 sensor bought from honda. (36532-PRB-A01). instructions can be found on page 11-121 of the Acura RSX service manual (downloadable from hondatech.com.au).

vincent, i've put back in the OEM ecu due to some pinging at 3000rpm. will be putting in the kpro and gettign it properly tuned by the end of the month hopefully..

thanks to vincent for the help with kpro and HyperZ for help with fitting the o2 sensor. thanks to every1 else that gave advice in this thread.

-angus.

Comment

Working...
                  X