Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2 Cluster

Hay guys,

Sorry I'm new to this, so I hope I'm not digging up an old thread.
    I was wondering if anyone knew where to get or has a dc2r cluster wiring diagram. I'm trying to hook up a dc2r cluster into my vtir (pre-facelift).
    So far I've have no luck with a general search of this form.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated

There must be someone who's done this before?

Comment

Should be plug and play dude
      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Nah mate it's a 98+ cluster that I'm trying to put in my 93. From what i've seen you have to change the wiring a bit

Comment

Anyone? I've got everything else sorted except for the abs light. It's driving me nuts

Comment

sorry, your problem is not articulated in an effective manner, please revise...
            ... retired/

Comment

What i'm just trying to say is that i'm having issues with install of my ITR cluster in to my 94 VTIR. from my searches i've found the following diagram
              I've already rewired my clusters wires to match up with what's been indicated in the diagram. Everything is working just fine with the exception of the ABS light. What I'm looking for is maybe a few ideas as to what I might be doing wrong, or possible lead to a solution.

Comment

so what is the problem?

the light does not come on?

did it come on before you swapped clusters?

is the bult in palce?

is the bulb blown?

is there voltage at the harness?
                ... retired/

Comment

Basically what'll happen is that when the motors running the abs light will just pulse. it stays off when you have the key turned to Acc (as normal). There isn't any issues when using the original cluster. If I unplug the abs wire from the 4 pin connector the abs will just turn on no matter what, so I believe that there should be current running through that wire.

Comment

I finally resolved my cluster issue, all I had to do was to swap the gauges and the corresponding film for abs, srs etc from one cluster to another. So basically what it is, is the original cluster frame with the swapped itr gauges and the bezel film changed to match up with the correct set of indicators. Not sure why I didn't think of it in the first place
                    Last edited by tyung87; 03-11-12, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Thanks for putting this up. It makes searching for info a lot easier for everyone

Comment

Working...
                      X