Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC2R - In market

Hey guys, a mate of mine is keen on a DC2R
    Wondering if anyone knows anything about this DC2R.

http://www.carsales.com.au/private/d...1&sort=default

Any details on it's history, if you guys know the owner or anything like that would be great...
    From what i can SEE, looks okay but will prob need to suss the car out in person, just don't wanna waste my time.

Any common things i needa look for for my mate?

No offence or anything, it's just me being anal, but when I see number plate like EvilDC2 it concerns me. But that's just me, this guy probably babies the car.

Comment

Yeah.. i don't know anything about this car but have seen him at meets...
      Any common faults i should be wary of on a DC2R?

Comment

Ah his apart of OTR crew!
        They are very OCD (you can say) about their cars. So you won't need to worry about it not being treated right!

Hope it goes all well Grosso!
        [b] Life starts at 5500rpm [b]

Comment

Sup Stetch!
          Thanks for that, i don't know much about the OTR Crew tbh...
          I see a few stickers (OTR) but have no idea what OTR is lol Fail noob >.>

Comment

lol i asked johnny at OTR and he doesn't know anything about that car..

apparently randoms buy OTR stickers and chuck em of their cars even though they got nothing to do with OTR....

btw he's got genuine ce28n's but doesn't know what the offset is... hmmmmm

Comment

Originally posted by anzai View Post
              lol i asked johnny at OTR and he doesn't know anything about that car..

apparently randoms buy OTR stickers and chuck em of their cars even though they got nothing to do with OTR....

btw he's got genuine ce28n's but doesn't know what the offset is... hmmmmm

Oh I see, I didnt know OTR sell their stickers to who ever. But for the guys who actually are apart of OTR top notch treatment!

The wheels def need proper offset! Maybe get some bolt on spacers to counter the current stance? Fairly big spacers tho! lol
              [b] Life starts at 5500rpm [b]

Comment

It's missing the front badge, and the front bumper looks misaligned.

Personally doesn't look very clean to me, but that just my opinion. engine bay just looks tired and dirty.
                /Oo ___H___ oO\
                |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

Rear bumper also not aligned properly...

Check for accident history and why is it not repaired properly?

Comment

6x9 in the front.. Check door trim for modification!!
                    Also the front and rear pannel doesn't look aliigned right.. Duck under the car front and back and see that nothing bent.. Also i only see one fan.. If runing stock radiator with after market headers both fans still fit.. May have been in accident and was never replaced
                    sigpic
                    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Heads up also.. Rear wiper been removed!!
                      sigpic
                      128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Jasma extractors eh?

shld B epik!
                        ... retired/

Comment

Looks like a good car, some quality mods. Front bar looks like it was re-painted, and badge has been shaved off. It is common to re-paint mainly due to stone chips, but you can inspect to find other reasons.

Good luck
                          Moiz
                          無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

My twin (kinda)...

Originally posted by tinkerbell View Post
                            Jasma extractors eh?

shld B epik!
                            Fully sik LOL...
                            CARSFORHOPE

Comment

a shot of the interior would be very very very helpful

Comment

Working...
                              X