Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheers for the info Cordz!

Comment

e85 does not use that much more then 98,filled up my dc2r full tank,had a mate filling up he's ep3r 98 full tank , went for a drive through the national park to wollongong and got back the gauge was close to same and i was driving my car a lot harder then he was.was surprised

Comment

Very scientific.

Comment

Originally posted by hondadc2r View Post
          e85 in my car does not use that much more then 98 in my mates completly different car,

for example, I filled up my dc2r full tank of E85, had a mate fill up (i assume to the maximum) his ep3r full tank of 98,

we went for a drive through the national park to wollongong and got back and the gauges on our dash boards (that were uncalibrated at the start of the test) appeared to be close to same point on both cars, and i was driving my car a lot harder then he was.

i was surprised
          fixed that for you...
          ... retired/

Comment

just out of curiosity, would 410cc injectors be able to run e85 without maxing out on a dc5 S with a CRSX header, 3 inch cai and 3inch catback?

Comment

410cc would be fine. You will be close to the limits so it will leave very small margins for upgrades later on. If you havent purhcase injectors yet, i'll go for 650cc
              BYP Racing & Developments
              Sales - Performance parts - Tuning - Race Prep - Engine Builds - Gearbox Upgrade - Car Set-up - Consultancy

Email - benny@bypracing.com
              STREET - TRACK - DRAG

Comment

Working...
              X