Best DC5 header?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best DC5 header?

im out looking for the best or top performing set of headers. i know this is a broad question but im just after a real good set. ive seen the skunk megapower and i wanna see if anyone knows anything about this one or any others that are better! thanks fellas

Toda headers are regarded to be one of the best headers. I also hear maximworks are good, but they're craaaaaazy expensive ... more so than the toda headers.

Otherwise, if you're on a budget - ClubRSX/Kiddracing headers are great bang for buck.

Comment

I'm using Mugen ones, and I looooove it....

Comment

how many do u need?
        smsp, hytech, ssr

Comment

Bang for buck Kidracing headers. If coin aint a problem ASP/SSR/hytech headers
          BYP Racing & Developments
          Built. Tuned. Driven
          Want to go fast? Come see us! e: jimmy@bypracing.com ph: (02) 9757 4757

Comment

iv got maxim works for which i found out are like top top , but after driving a toda header dc5s i can really feel the differance , and the maximworks are a work of art

Comment

how much am i looking for for kidracing headers shipped to melbourne?

Comment

couldnt find kiddracing headers on rsx i'll have another search :S

Comment

Originally posted by dc5dc5dc5 View Post
                  THIS what you are after?

Comment

toda

Comment

buy a skunk2 megapower and get it dyno'd,
                      keen to finally see some numbers on what it can do
                      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

how much am i looking for for kidracing headers shipped to melbourne?
                        I guess if you're dead set keen on it, can get here: http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Acura-RSX...#ht_3203wt_848

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
                          buy a skunk2 megapower and get it dyno'd,
                          keen to finally see some numbers on what it can do
                          Kiddracing has slightly higher numbers, not by much though. http://honda-tech.com/showthread.php?t=2760536
                          Last edited by Stephen_AUS; 10-12-11, 12:02 AM.

Comment

I'm a blackworks distributor if your interested in using their headers I can supply you with a decent price also, PM me if you have any other questions mate

The quality can be backed-up from The white CRX With K20A - Can supply his details if you need

Follow us on Facebook

Visit our new website

Comment

Originally posted by JUST VTEC View Post
                              iv got maxim works for which i found out are like top top , but after driving a toda header dc5s i can really feel the differance , and the maximworks are a work of art
                              what kind of difference did you feel?

Comment

Working...
                              X