Angled CEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angled CEL

Just received my crsx headers, made the mistake of not ordering the angled cel..

Is it absolutley needed for the installation or can i do without it?

Thanks

I'm thinking all that will happen is the "CEL" will come ON!

If youre lucky maybe not?

Comment

hmmm.. Sorry i get abit confused with the the different sensors, does that one alter your performance at all if it throws up the light?

Cheers

Comment

I have a spare one here. Bought it when I bought my headers and since my CEL hasn't come on I never installed it.

PM if interested.

Comment

Just a bit of advice, sometimes the angled cel wont fix your engine light. Only way to be 100% sure is to buy a stand alone ecu like kpro. the crsx header is a cat delete header isnt it? Dont wanna shoot you down or anything mate just be warned that running an exhaust with no cat can be a headache. good luck though hope it works out

Comment

I have an angled cel eliminator with my crsx header with 100 cel cat and I still get a cel popping up here and there. Comes on and goes away after a few days.

I imagine anything higher than a 200 cel cat wouldn't have a cel comin up depending on mods. Got my whole setup done with eliminator from haks at northmead, he'll prob sell u one for 20 bucks or so.

Comment

I am booked in with him on monday

Spoke to him today and he said hes using one of his cats which i asume is the 100cel? He said to grab the eliminator one incase if it does throw one up..

Also did you get your slip joints tick welded on the headers?

Comment

I didnt get the slip joints welded, just used the given bolts and luckily I had no leaks. If there are leaks he'll prob use some high temp sealant. He'll prob recommend a setup with added flex pipe to allow for some movement.

My black DC5S got that setup done so just check if it's the same as that and let him work his magic.
                Yea I'm using an Xforce 100 cel supplied by him

Comment

He mentioned to me how he is going to use the flex pipe yeaa i had a chat to him about the tick welding obviously its going to cost extra but you just dnt know if its going to leak. Where gains quite noticable after installation?

Comment

Yes immediately but esp in top end enjoy!

Comment

hehe cant wait

Comment

Working...
                      X