Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suspension noises

Hi all,

Was driving home today and could here a squeaking noise from the car...
    Sounded like my passenger seat wasn't on the rail or in place properly, so i ignored it..
    Got home and while pulling into my driveway i put the windows down. The noise was coming from out side and was noticeable when the shocks would compress.

I turned off the car and got my brother took the hand break off and roll the car back.. when the car hit the first crease in my driveway it made the noise.

So i started pushing down on the car on the rear left hand side, the sound was louder...

Jacked the car up but could not see anything.. Thought it maybe a bushing issue, but it looked like none were cracked/worn...

Any help/suggestions would be great.

Strut tops knocking?

Comment

what coilovers you running mate?
      my buddy club n+ get squeky in the rear, it comes from the bottom bushing and needs a hit with some silicone spray every now and then
      02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

Originally posted by gunpoons View Post
        what coilovers you running mate?
        my buddy club n+ get squeky in the rear, it comes from the bottom bushing and needs a hit with some silicone spray every now and then
        still running OEM shocks with skunk2 springs..

After i posted this, dad was having a look at all the bushing and coils..
        He then sprayed it with some silicone spray and the problem seems to be gone.. But i couldn't really hear much on the way to work...

Comment

This issue is still happening..

Comment

Working...
          X