RMF narrow replica header

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RMF narrow replica header

hey i have the chance to get a set of these headers brand new for $400.. anyone got any good/bad points about these headers ?? anything i should know and any modifications i need to do to make them fit ?? cheers

You might need 1x slim line radiator fan. I bought mine for $130 from 999 Auto. You can also buy them from Autobarn and Supercheap. Supercheap will be the cheaper option because of the deals they have for trade prices.

I went with the Davies Craig brand. Mainly for its known quality so I know it shouldn't stuff up

Outcome - The fan works better than OEM and + it gave me lots of clearance that I needed for my RMF Kiddracing header.
    Moiz
    無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

Originally posted by DC2-PWR View Post
      You might need 1x slim line radiator fan. I bought mine for $130 from 999 Auto. You can also buy them from Autobarn and Supercheap. Supercheap will be the cheaper option because of the deals they have for trade prices.

I went with the Davies Craig brand. Mainly for its known quality so I know it shouldn't stuff up

Outcome - The fan works better than OEM and + it gave me lots of clearance that I needed for my RMF Kiddracing header.
      cheers for the reply, yes ive read that you can either trim the fan down (dodgey) or get slimline fans.... so i think i might just get a 12'' fan from autobarn as i know the owners so cost+10% my way.... so did you notice any gains from your headers?? i mean they gotta be better than oem headers

Comment

hey DC2RKID, random but i think i met you at Autobarn Penrith a few times? i own the R31 skyline coupe
        teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

Originally posted by DC2RKID View Post
          cheers for the reply, yes ive read that you can either trim the fan down (dodgey) or get slimline fans.... so i think i might just get a 12'' fan from autobarn as i know the owners so cost+10% my way.... so did you notice any gains from your headers?? i mean they gotta be better than oem headers
          Yeah man massive gains from these headers, very noticable. Sound of VTEC growls way more, really sexy sound.

But yeah you'll feel the push from these headers. It's a WOW difference.
          Moiz
          無限 teamgroundzero 無限

Comment

That's what I wanted to hear champ cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Bodgy Racing Developments View Post
              hey DC2RKID, random but i think i met you at Autobarn Penrith a few times? i own the R31 skyline coupe
              Yeah man good chance of it!!! You were the bloke that was going to organize a group buy of mounts ??

Comment

yeah that was me. it fell through sadly
                teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Bodgy Racing Developments View Post
                  yeah that was me. it fell through sadly
                  All good mate got some hasports through a mate for $420

Comment

nice!
                    teamGROUNDzero.org

shak - est 2004