Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enkei RP01 !!!

hiii

what do you people think of these rims (ENKEI RP01) ...i like the these rims alot but look hell skinny and worried they wont last long on a dc5r .....

what do u people think ??

You might want to post up the width? and what do you mean by 'won't last long?'

They look find on my EP3, 17x8 +38, 245/40 Advan A048

Please excuse the filthiness of my car!

Comment

If u like them alot, buy them
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

there 17x7.5 +32 for my dc5r .....what i mean by wont last long it like i dont want them so snap coz they look so thin lol

anywho also i cant decide between 215/45 or 225/45 what do you guys rekon ???

Comment

215/45. Anything more than that is too much tyre for the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by the one View Post
            there 17x7.5 +32 for my dc5r .....what i mean by wont last long it like i dont want them so snap coz they look so thin lol

anywho also i cant decide between 215/45 or 225/45 what do you guys rekon ???
            I'll be running the same size 17x7.5 +32 on the rears, fitted with a 225/45 a048. I thought they might run a bit bulgy/wide. But them seem to fit fine. But yes as above ^^^ 215/45 is more readily available and cheaper.

Haha lol @ them snapping!!!

Comment

thanks guys most appreciated =)

Comment

why wont they last long??

Comment

No way those wheels will snap because they are "thin" - abuse them on the track/road then that's another story - but I think your suspension will give in before these wheels would.

Keep in mind, cheap fake wheels are thick and heavy because of the poor material they use.. they need to use more to keep the rigidity up. Great material does wonders when it comes to part stiffness. So don't let that mislead you because one wheel is thinner than the other.

Comment

Working...
                  X