Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there any solid black plastic under the guards on a DC5?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any solid black plastic under the guards on a DC5?

Hey All,

So i drove my car today and the tires are dangerously close to the guards - will get an alignment tomorro.

ANyways, i was turning into my driveway at work, and i kinda kid almost a full lock, i heard a kinda pop and seen a bit of black plastic get thrown out of my car. Now I know there is that black fenderliner, but it wasnt the same material. It was a black plastic which looks hard, wasn't flexible and a solid black looking colour.

I hope the piece is next to my car as i seem to have misplaced it.

Just a bit skeptical now, but yeah. When i ehard the bang n seen the piece fall out, im thinking, FUCK, did my guard just get all fucked up? but it looks perfect to me, just a black palstic thing has come off.

Its weird, as I had to do this same turning circle to get out of my driveway this morning. Best case scenario, im hoping that it was some rubbish palstic left on the driveway and I simply ran over it and as i turned my steering wheel it picked it up and threw it out.

in summary, is there any solid black plastic parts under the guards, btw i think it was from my drivevrs side also.
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Brake cooling duct?

Comment

im kinda worried. changing wheels tonight so i cna have alook
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

I don't think there is anything that fits that description under there guy, have a look and post up what you see.

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
        Brake cooling duct?
        Type S .

Comment

Errs some pics:

Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

I cant wait to take y wheel off after work tonight! But yeah umm i had a quickk google of that area of dc5's.. Couldnt really see anythig...
            Integra Type R
            Integra Type S
            S2000

Comment

Originally posted by ChargeR View Post
              I don't think there is anything that fits that description under there guy, have a look and post up what you see.

Type S .
              quick to point out our DC5-S flaws arent you Tom

Looks like road junk Alex, how much do you want to raise your car now mate hehe?

Comment

Hey i found what it was. It was from my car. The screw that holds the front bar to the fender/chassis. I clipped it whilst full turning as mentioned infirst post n it broke it. Nothing else is wrecked.. Which im glad about.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Working...
                X