Spoon N1 on DC2R

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spoon N1 on DC2R

hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but im looking at exhaust for my car at the moment. Does anyone have the spoon n1 catback on their dc2r? is it easy/bearable to live with cause i've heard its quite loud and droning.

thanks

Can you even get a new one for a dc2r anymore ?
    /Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Comment

They are definately loud. lots of pops and backfires here and there - well tahts on a k20.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Originally posted by DN08 View Post
        hey guys, sorry if this has been asked before but im looking at exhaust for my car at the moment. Does anyone have the spoon n1 catback on their dc2r? is it easy/bearable to live with cause i've heard its quite loud and droning.

thanks
        obesessionz just got one for his yesterday, pm him although i am sure it would be pretty damn loud!

Comment

i got it on my dc2r, yea its loud but i love it =)

Comment

thanks for the replies hmm i watched some vids of the exhaust and it sounds pretty nice. Tossing up between this and the rm01a lol

@kavehman: i think you can get the axleback new but im yet to find anyone selling the bpipe new. Might just have to wait for 2nd hand i guess

Comment

Since your considering the Spoon N1 / RM01a - sounds like you dont know what noise you want, loud or mild.

Come to the meet, I'll show you my spoon cat back - although its on a k series
              Integra Type R
              Integra Type S
              S2000

Comment

lol. spoon n1 and rm01a are a contradiction and on total opposites in terms of noise level. what exactly are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by p33r View Post
                  lol. spoon n1 and rm01a are a contradiction and on total opposites in terms of noise level. what exactly are you looking for?
                  Hahaha, you definitely said it better than me
                  Integra Type R
                  Integra Type S
                  S2000

Comment

ill say spoon > rm01

Comment

haha yeah i know they are both total opposites but trying to get some opinions from people that have the N1. But seems like people tend to go FGK exhaust alot so just wanna see what else is out there.

tiah313: do you have/use the silencer? if so does it make any differences?

Comment

yea i got it, but took it off a week later, it says on some website that it only decrease about 5db, but its less droning with silencer

Comment

I have had the spoon n1 for a week first day It sounded loud now I'm use to it I don't think its that bad but if u get b pipe and headers apparently its really loud .

Rmo1a is similar to stock just good for small power gains but if u want noise spoon n1 is the exhaust for you.

If your a real baller and you want the nicest sounding exhaust go for the j's racing full titanium exhaust the 60rs sounds so raspy when you rev it gives you a real race car feel and is super light weight.

Comment

Haahhaa , im actually deaf(no exaggdration)- i cant hear light noises.. As in a girl can hear the radio about 5 netres away, i had to walk right up to itn i could hear soundsbut cant understand words... I do have headers tooo , but yeah my god its loud in the red!
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Working...
                            X