Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC5R Primary O2 Oxygen Sensor

Hey guys,

My cell light is annoying the crap out of me so I've finally decided to buy the oxygen sensor. My question is that OEM is around $335 which is quite expensive but I found one that is made by Denso which is like half the price and would like to know if anyone has any feedback on them? I've emailed the guys that sell it already to see if its a direct replacement with the AUD model but no response yet. Has any one got anything else beside OEM installed, if so how much and where did you get it from cause I really don't want to be paying $335 for it. Here's the link for the Denso one i found on ebay. Any help would be appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/DENSO...Q5fAccessories
    Last edited by so_white; 09-03-11, 06:39 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

http://www.clubrsx.com/cr/DEN-234-9005.html
    ^not sure about fitment mate, maybe email club rsx and ask them, cause the part numbers match up with the one's they sell
    02 Indy Yellow s2000::::::04 Arctic Blue Pearl DC5R::::::05 White B2600::::::10 Ibis White Q5

Comment

i use a denso from ebay and i havent had any problems

how do u know u need a new one?

i usually give it a good clean and the cel disappears

Comment

The guys from ebay emailed back saying to provide them the AUD part number so they can confirm, anyone know the correct OEM part number for the o2 primary sensor?

hey | i |, which denso part number do you have installed and was it a direct replacement, also was it for the primary sensor? I went to Hanny's and they told me my primary 02 sensor needs to be replaced but told me it was around $380 to change so i was like nah im good for now lol

Comment

yes mate primary sensor

part # DEN-234-9005

stuff paying 380 buy this off ebay and chuck it on!

Comment

sweet! thanks man! i'll give it a clean first to see if that fixes the job else i'll buy the Denso one... beats paying $380 for OEM

Comment

oem.. is denso brand...?
              bansai! Ling Longs

Comment

Hey on the product note for the clubrsx it says
                "2005-2006 RSX's require the use of K-pro or aftermarket engine management to use this sensor"
                Is that true?

Comment

Just like type s in Australia the 05-06 DC5's are different.

Comment

Originally posted by tk38 View Post
                    Hey on the product note for the clubrsx it says
                    "2005-2006 RSX's require the use of K-pro or aftermarket engine management to use this sensor"
                    Is that true?
                    yeh u would want 234-9064 for 05-06

Comment

Working...
                    X