Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electrical Problem

Hey guys, i have a DC5R

Alright so this is how it happen, on a hot night i turned on my fan and my aircon, i was cruising it and vtec'ing is a little, till my aircon stop working and my fan does not turn off.

I check a few things, the fuse box under the hood, i took one of the relays out to stop the fan. and i also checked the climate control panel, and that is working fine because i went to the wreckers and borrowed there spare part and used it on ours, SAME problem, i also checked the fuse box under the dash board, called the complexity something something, which controls the lights in the car, cd player and all those small things, and it was working fine.....I THINK reason for this is cuz i went to the wreckers as well and ask for this part EXACT same one and it does the same thing.....SO im totally lost and i just thought maybe one of you guys have this same issue, cuz its driving me nuts and i can live without aircon.

Someone help me lol or at least point me to a good auto electrician or something.

I live in sydney/liverpool area if someone knows someone please let me know i want to resolve this ASAP.

Cheers
    Last edited by CHDORI; 27-02-11, 09:55 AM.

Well if the fan's stuck on the on position and the air con had stopped working. Most likely the climate control model shitted it self. As the fan get power from the module. If you are unable to turn it off. model fucked or the cable melted along the line some were and fused with a other active. Thats unlikely but ive seen it happen before. Best Bet. Take the car to a honda dealer ship. I recommend the one in black town. They may charge more. But you no the jobs done right. original parts used and they work wih honda's day in and out. They get job down faster.
    sigpic
    128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Thanks bro, u know roughly how much they charge?

Comment

Yer 120 a Hr off the top of my head. It is quite high. But they work with honda's every day. They'll do the job in half the time. Take it to them and ask for a quote. They've always been honest and taken care of me!
        sigpic
        128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

have you checked to see if there are any A/C error codes??
          ... retired/

Comment

I have no idea, what i did was i bypass to the aircon and it was working straight away. so im just lost now.

Comment

bypassed what??
              sigpic

Comment

yeah - your info is not very useful CHDORI
                ... retired/

Comment

Working...
                X