Ings Body Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ings Body Kit

Hey guys just wanting to know if anyone has purchased a Genuwine or Replica INGS+1 Bodykit for DC5R? I might be checking out one maybe this sunday coming and want to know what to look out for? Seller says its genuwine. Should there be a label on the kit or something like that? I know that the cwest front bar has cwest labeld on the bottom sides of the front bumper n etc. The kit has never been used so its ready to be sanded and painted. Any help would greatly be much appreciated.

Thanks

Ash.

The genuine ings has a label on it (should be behind).

Comment

yeh ash the front bar we got on my friends black dc5r is genuine ings+, dont leave the car too low or u will fk it lol

Comment

Lowies dc5 has the genuine ings kit. he finally dropped the car to make it look good, but I havnt been in contact with him so I dunno how his bumper is curently sitting.
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

Originally posted by tamtam View Post
          The genuine ings has a label on it (should be behind).
          behind the front bumper?

Comment

Originally posted by Type Nin View Post
            yeh ash the front bar we got on my friends black dc5r is genuine ings+, dont leave the car too low or u will fk it lol
            Are there any labels on that show its Genuwine? Well i had a cwest front bar b4, was low but managed to get over most things lmao but had the occasion where id scrape. Hopefully the INGS doesnt sit to low =/ coz im loving the stance atm for my car.

Comment

Originally posted by plAythiNG View Post
              Lowies dc5 has the genuine ings kit. he finally dropped the car to make it look good, but I havnt been in contact with him so I dunno how his bumper is curently sitting.
              I thought he sold the car? Or was selling? .. By the look of lowies dc5 looks like its sitting lower then mine. hmm

Comment

The logo should be in middle on the back of it.

My CWest has it and the GP Sports front bar I brought in for my friend also had it there.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                  The logo should be in middle on the back of it.

My CWest has it and the GP Sports front bar I brought in for my friend also had it there.
                  sweet. thanks man will look out for it.

Comment

Working...
                  X