Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hectik deal! At repco.

$59

Oil wrench, bag, two 1ton limit jack stands, a hrydraulic trolley jack..

Im buying thks now but not many left in sydney.....

I on ly want the jacks and their roughly around 50-80... Might as welk buy the stands and get everythig else !!!

Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

deal is ok but those jacks are nothing special. i would put the money towards a better jack. those cheapies are ok for casual jobs at best.
    00-0138 ITR

Comment

Yeah like i said i only wanted jack stands... At that price might as well get it and have a spare hrydraulic jack... Its either buy a set of jack stands for $60ish or get this entire package.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

do they have that in melbourne store

Comment

Thats very cheap my jack alone was $200ish ... LOL i never would go cheap on a jack as i dont use's stands.. So annoying LOL
          sigpic
          128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Thats very cheap my jack alone was $200ish ... LOL i never would go cheap on a jack as i dont use's stands.. So annoying LOL
            No matter what size jack or quality of jack you should always use stands!!! Not worth risking life to have a peep under a car..

Comment

Yer true. i work with machine all day as i'm a industrial sparky.. Comes abit to unpractical if only a quick look... Im not saying u should do it..... But after i jack it i put brick's under the jacked tire.. so if it fail it wont drop 2 much.. Only the shock expansion!!
              sigpic
              128.8kw Atws @ 1065kg - 13.875 sec @ 100.26 mph http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthre...ion&highlight=

Comment

Yer true. i work with machine all day as i'm a industrial sparky.. Comes abit to unpractical if only a quick look... Im not saying u should do it..... But after i jack it i put brick's under the jacked tire.. so if it fail it wont drop 2 much.. Only the shock expansion!!
                that quick look is all it takes lol im a mechanic .... yeah i might use hoists all day but if all hoists are taken and i have to work on ground stands are always under car.... prob due to some of the vids the old tafe teachers showed of the the results that could happen

Comment

oh yer the shit they show at tafe.. Lol ive seen it all.. Each to there own.. U a apprentice or licensed??
                  sigpic

Comment

oh yer the shit they show at tafe.. Lol ive seen it all.. Each to there own.. U a apprentice or licensed??
                    became licensed in may earlier this year

Comment

Nice yer i finished last year
                      sigpic

Comment

Nice yer i finished last year
                        o ok ggood stuff!

Comment

hey alex, you know if there's any more?

Comment

Call Repco at bankstown Tam. I know I went with my mate to pick one up, and they had 2 or 3 left over bro. However the trolley jack isnt that great. Like i stated earlier, I got it for the jack stands, everything else is a bonus. The trolley jack is only good for jacking up the wheels to take off etc. I still plan on gettinga low entry trolley jack that can jack at least 415mm.
                            Integra Type R
                            Integra Type S
                            S2000

Comment

Working...
                            X