DVD Player

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Player

My dvd player (JVC) only plays stupid US movies and i no there is a way you can put a code in and change the region code!

Any one know how to do this?

Cheers.

Is it an Australian delivered device or did you purchase it from overseas?

You'd think they'd all be multi region by now!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by justinfox
    You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

My alpine double din touchscrene [top of the range] one is multi region. buy it off me. i want a single din as i wanan get single din defi guages
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

how much you want for it, got any pictures?

how about we just swap =P

Comment

Its an older headunit, 3 years old now. But still palys every single function. i dont have the ipod module thing though. PM'd you.
          Integra Type R
          Integra Type S
          S2000

Comment

didn't get the pm =)

Comment

Still wanting to get rid of your double din? Got a single din if ur interested?

Comment

i've got a dvd player in my car along with a screen mounted under the aircon/radio/ where ashtray should be.

90% positive it plays both PAL and NTSC because there's a button i press and on the topleft of the screen it will say NTSC and when i press it again it says PAL and then it will play my dvd's, otherwise it won't but i have not ntc dvd's to try -_-

Comment

Working...
                X