Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheel fitment on dc5r

To fit rota DPT ( ce28n reps) at 18 x 9.5 +22
    i know i will have to roll the gaurds and get a camber kit, but can i still use the stock suspension?
    hi

u probably need quite a bit of camber at the front n rear to fit them, stock suspension wont allow u to get a lot of camber even if u hv camber kit

Comment

Get yourself coils and a camber kit before you go buy your wheels dude please...
      Trust me you will save yourself alot of trouble

Comment

Exact same front specs as my old set

Natural front camber from lowering (Ohlins DFV)

At this height:

-3.5 degrees of camber later: (scrubbed on fender liner at that height)

With an SPC front camber kit and the camber adjustment from the Ohlins I would have been able to get around -5 degs of camber. Not too sure how much camber each individual part contributed to it. But I would recommend getting coils beforehand.
        DC5S

Comment

There is a thread for this : LINK Sorry I didn't reply to your PM yet. Those wheels will fit at stock height but look a little retarded, and you will need to add camber at the front which will mean 2 sets of camber bolts and probably adjustable strut tops as well. And it will still look funny because stock height is much too high, you need to be tucking or nearly tucking to make those sorts of widths and offsets work well. 17s would be easier as well.

Comment

Working...
          X