Gruppe M intake for lux

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gruppe M intake for lux

Hi, I'm buying a gruppe M intake for my automatic dc5 lux 2005. Votes on if i should get it or shouldn't?

lol johnny, all comes down to your choice

Comment

Injen & GruppeM make similar gains so it really comes down to what your after...
      If you like the C/F look then go for GruppeM, if you like the polished piping look then get an INJEN =)

Comment

Originally posted by Jownee View Post
        Hi, I'm buying a gruppe M intake for my automatic dc5 lux 2005. Votes on if i should get it or shouldn't?
        I vote for NO!!

IMHO, save the $$ and spend on the suspension or a better car -> TypeS.

I have a 06' Lux auto, has Mugen Intake, full JDM DC5R header to catback exhaust system, TEIN SS and never satisfied with the performance.

Regardless how much money you spend on the car, all the power will just be wasted at the AUTOMATIC Transmission, the power will never make to the wheel. You will probably hear a louder induction noise, but spend nearly a grand on some noise isn't really worth it...

There are couple of old auto owners here (TofuR still around?) will tell you the same story. Don't waste money on the performance mod, get a good suspension and just drive slow... until you get a better car.
        Luxury Integra@ClubITR Drive slow FTW!!! (My Car)

Comment

If you are in SYD, I can take you for a spin in my car to give an idea of what the performance is like.
          Luxury Integra@ClubITR Drive slow FTW!!! (My Car)

Comment

Originally posted by Kyo View Post
            If you are in SYD, I can take you for a spin in my car to give an idea of what the performance is like.
            That is very nice of you to do that for a stranger ..... Thumbs UP
            Soichiro Honda says :" If Honda does not race ,there is no Honda"

Comment

hey, I'm the guy with the auto DC5 and has now bought a TypeS and if you can, spend it on the suspension for sure!

Coilovers, rear sway bar, strut bars.
              Highly recommend the rear sway bar.

Comment

Working...
              X