drifiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

drifiting

i was jsut wondering if youz used maccers tray or something else when drifiting?

Ibtl

Comment

have done with my old pulsar but they wear out to quick....i would never tray up my dc2r

Comment

Lol.
        MY VTEC GOOOES!BAAAAAABWAAAAAAH

Comment

The bin lids of council bins are a lot more durable then maccas trays..

Quote:
          Originally Posted by justinfox
          You can modify many crappy cars out there to be faster than a real Type-R but no matter how fast they are they still don't knock the Type-R off it's "pedestal" which it so deservedly sits on. :P

JHDM-B18C7 >>>>> Source Code: DC2R 00-0016 SOLD

Comment

yeah thats the problem they finish in a few circle works lol, apparently tiles or something are good for it

as if you wouldnt do it. theres nothing wrong with abit of maccers trays lol

Comment

I think you’ll find people here are quite mature then the commodore crowd your used to bra

Comment

Originally posted by l__i__l View Post
                I think you’ll find people here are quite mature then the commodore crowd your used to bra
                agreed.

Comment

Integra isnt really a car to thrash, i just use my dads car (E 500) when i want a good thrash around!

Comment

most people will think spending thousands of dollars on a car isnt mature because you can put it to better use but you still do it because you like it and its fun, same with this lol

i feel bad thrashing around other peopls car so i stick with my own

Comment

wow thought i was on ozhonda for a second

Comment

Working...
                      X