Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy oem Honda touch up paint?

Hey all,

Im lookig to get soem touch up paint for my car. Seen it avaialble @ $14USD from clubrsx store, but its like $45 for shipping.... i had a look on oemacuraparts.com and I cannot find the paint at all.. Anywhere else i can find touch up paint for sale? How much does a dealer sell ti for?
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

cost me $30 brah from dealer

Comment

Sweet, i'll drop into a dealer sometime.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

I got mine for $18 I think a few months ago from Honda. The tiny bottle with the brush lid.

Comment

i ripped my old rear wing off to put a new one on that doesnt fit perfectly onto the old holes, and yeah theres heaps of like that black glue stuff they use on seals on doors etc, if i get rid of all the glue will the touch up paint be able to cover up the missing paint? or do i have to go to a pannel beater lol

Comment

Originally posted by Type Nin View Post
            i ripped my old rear wing off to put a new one on that doesnt fit perfectly onto the old holes, and yeah theres heaps of like that black glue stuff they use on seals on doors etc, if i get rid of all the glue will the touch up paint be able to cover up the missing paint? or do i have to go to a pannel beater lol
            isnt that black glue stuff easily removable, i took mine off by using a hair dryer and heating up the glue and just rubbing it off.

Comment

yeh but what do i do about the primer underneath.. touch up paint be enough to cover it?

Comment

you can get it at the dealerships for 20 bucks. i just got mine ordered and came within a day. btw any info about applying it? need to sandpaper anything?

Comment

Hmm I went to a dealership in WA and they said the black touch up paint for DC2R has been discontinued, so couldn't help me :|
                  4AGTE AE86 --> R32 GTR --> WRX --> STi --> DC2R

Comment

isnt the balck same as dc5r, NHB>
                    Integra Type R
                    Integra Type S
                    S2000

Comment

yes its the same, only the typeS is different
                      Dr.Phil(Honda) fully built K25 DC2 800kgs 190KWATW K-PRO tuned by Adrian@Toda
                      EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)
                      Im a patient of Dr.Phil and Adrian

Comment

Originally posted by ek9rx View Post
                        yes its the same, only the typeS is different
                        I thought there were two DC2R blacks. Nighthawk black pearl and starlight black pearl....

Comment

Yep correct, mines the Starlight black :/
                          4AGTE AE86 --> R32 GTR --> WRX --> STi --> DC2R

Comment

oh yeh sorry
                            99-00 starlight black
                            00+ night hawk black
                            Dr.Phil(Honda) fully built K25 DC2 800kgs 190KWATW K-PRO tuned by Adrian@Toda
                            EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)
                            Im a patient of Dr.Phil and Adrian

Comment

Working...
                            X