Toda DC5 Catalyst Mod Picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toda DC5 Catalyst Mod Picture

Does anyone have a picture of their DC5 Toda Headers being modified for the cat by Toda Australia?. If you could wouldn't mind just seeing a pic of it thanks.

Norman

http://firesport.com.au/brand-new-to...--ad147300.htm

not a good picture but yeh

Comment

off memory se7en, i think the toda one is TIG welded. In the picture it looks like its been customised as a bolt on.

Comment

How can you tell that is not TIG welded? My eyes aren't that good. Adrian from Toda AU can confirm but I believe the way he attached all the cats to the DC5 headers is with a flange and donut gasket with spring bolts as pictured.

Comment

well that header was done my toda australia....best bet is to pm toda australia if you have any further questions =)

Comment

Thats ok then guys. I'll double check with Adrian then. Cheers though. And when I meant TIG welded i meant the part where 2-1 isn't a bolt on but a straight weld. It currently has a spring bolt on so you can detach the catalyst whenever you like and replace it with a straight pipe for track use. I'm just trying to confirm whether if the Cat is welded straight unto the 4-2.

Comment

I was under the impression that the Toda headers came without a cat or flange, and to get a cat you had to have the cat welded onto the 4-2 section of the header directly. But yeah, contact TODA AU for a better understanding
              sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Working...
              X