IMPORTANT Message to Defi-Link Meter BF series users

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IMPORTANT Message to Defi-Link Meter BF series users

I just read an article in regards to the Defi-Link Meter BF series on Option Magazine Dec edition.....for the people who is using Defi-Link Meter BF series made from 2001 will need to return ur meter to Defi asap....it's faulty and may cause fire or damage to your vehicle .....The product have problem have no serial no at the back of the meter <see attach pic> or on the make no. finish with 1C.....Please contact ur nearest Defi shop for details or click on the following link
    http://www.nippon-seiki.co.jp/defi/tenken
    for people who have questions please click
    http://www.nippon-seiki.co.jp/defi/tenken/inquiry.html
    To fill out the form the 1st colum is your name, 2nd colum is your email address, 3rd colum is your contact no. eg. +613 if you located in melbourne, Then write your question on the big section and the last colum just retype your email address...
    Sorry but all these are available in Japanese only.....you won't be able to find this in the Eng web site.....
    Please spead this information to friends thats using this product...hope everyone is ok......
    Last edited by air23box; 07-11-06, 12:52 PM.
    Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
    1)ブレーキを踏む
    2)クラッチを切る
    3)シフトダウンしなから、
      アクセルをぶかす
    4)クラッチをつなぐ
    :blah:
    インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
    人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

thanks for the headsup, i'll go home tonight and check the serial number on the back of mine

z10 says:
    i bet you will have 10000 wheels when you are done
    z10 says:
    mon-fri 9am-5pm chasing for jazz parts

Comment

lucky i sold mine lol
      LONDA

Comment

phew....mine had serial number

z10 says:
        z10 says:

Comment

Rather annoying to check if you have the hood. I guess you just gotta rip of the 3M.

Comment

Sorry to go off topic, But i remember we had a thread on CRSX showing off your defu guages or something, Just wondering where i can get a set of Defi Guages with the Defi hood for my DC5R.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
              Rather annoying to check if you have the hood. I guess you just gotta rip of the 3M.
              lucky i had it off my car waiting to fit on my new car :P but yeah it was a bitch to pull it off the hood when i had it off the car

z10 says:
              z10 says:

Comment

Originally posted by M a i k e r u View Post
                Sorry to go off topic, But i remember we had a thread on CRSX showing off your defu guages or something, Just wondering where i can get a set of Defi Guages with the Defi hood for my DC5R.
                jdmyard!!!

i'll be donating my defi hood for dc5 for the end of the yr bbq....so maybe if you're lucky you can get yourself a free hood

z10 says:
                z10 says:

Comment

Originally posted by noodleman View Post
                  jdmyard!!!

i'll be donating my defi hood for dc5 for the end of the yr bbq....so maybe if you're lucky you can get yourself a free hood
                  the Amber colour defi guages yeah??

Be a champion noodleman and sell me your Defi hood or gimme it for free(i'll be your best friend)

Comment

Defi has now discontinued the production for DC5R's guage hood. Eddy (thread starter) had quite a hard time looking for one.

Thanks for the heads up Eddy.

Comment

this doesnt concern the single-DIN 3gauge Defi meter does it?
                      "What's the point of racing a car that doesn't look cool?" - Nakai-san, RWB

Comment

single din is not part of the bf range

z10 says:
                        z10 says:

Comment

errr
                          wat happens if they recall their dssc :s

Comment

no worries bros......hey Maikeru if you want the hood try to do a search on ebay us.....there is no way you can find the hood in either Aus, Jap, HK....there is non in stock anyway.....except you are extremly lucky to find a place they still get one in stock...but the chance is pretty rare.....
                            Hey Eddie....how about we start a auction here.....starting from $200....you may end up earning big $$......lol
                            Szymonsta......it only apply to BF series made in 2001......all the other one is fine.....
                            Mugen Whore #2

ヒール&トウのやりかた
                            1)ブレーキを踏む
                            2)クラッチを切る
                            3)シフトダウンしなから、
                              アクセルをぶかす
                            4)クラッチをつなぐ
                            :blah:
                            インテ君と共に歩み続けて早1年・・・いろんな所へ出かけ楽しく過ごしてきましたが、事情により手放すこと となりました。(T0T)
                            人生で初めて走る楽しさを教えてくれた「インテグラ TYPE R」・・・初めて走った時は何もかも衝撃的でした。今でも走る楽しさは変わらないですが。。。残念です。今 まで本当に感動をありがとう!

Comment

hmm i believe another method to check is on the instruction manual, at the back of the booklet your serial number should be printed there.

mine doesnt have the 1C, i think im okay..

Comment

Working...
                              X