Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mugen SS Suspension for DC5S - Anyone have these? Opinon on this setup..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mugen SS Suspension for DC5S - Anyone have these? Opinon on this setup..

Hi Guys, Recently purschased an Integra Type S, previously owning a DC5R having coilovers before and found it too harsh for daily... Anyone tested the Mugen SS Suspension for DC5S?

Wanted to know what these are like for daily use? are they firm enough to take corners through twisties etc? Any issues with them? eg: sagging springs etc?

Ive had buddyclub N+ coilovers on my old DC5R had heaps of issues with them... knocking sounds, popping noises and found them pretty stiff..

any recommendations would be great!

I had a set in my auto dc5 before, it's a nice drop and it's capable on the track and for a bit of fun around the mountains. I now use Tein SS in my TypeS and even though they are stiffer, I think the handling isn't that much greatly improved compared to the Mugen.

After a while with the Mugen SS suspension (approx 80,000km) i had noise issues with them, never found out what caused it as i sold the car with them in it.

Comment

I have have the bc N+, no drama's at all, although I have only ahd them on for 10K-12K klm.
      Integra Type R
      Integra Type S
      S2000

Comment

Working...
      X