Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Labour time and cost for headers + exhaust installation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Labour time and cost for headers + exhaust installation?

Hi guys, I just wanted to ask what sort of prices and times people require to install headers and exhaust on a DC5R. I'm getting mixed qoutes and labour hours required. I thought its a pretty simply bolt on procedure with just the O2 sensor being abit tricky thats all.

Norman

Depends which exhaust. Some require a cat to be welded on or angled or extended etc.

Comment

Realistically, it'd be anywhere between $150 - $300. Neither being cheap or expensive. Really depends on what you supply and what if any mods need to be done...as post 2 stated!

Comment

i paid $200 at perfomrance exhaust.. took off my front sway bar/header/cat-back .. installed new header/catback adn sway bar...
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

well...i got qouted for 6 hours labour. I'm getting a toda exhaust with an alreader welded custom hi flow cat and its gonna be bolted with a mugen twin loop.

Comment

6 hours labour...no way would it take that long.
            Especially with a TODA/MUGEN item, fitment will be awesome.
            And as you probably know already, will need to change the front sway but that shouldnt take long either

Comment

Yeh thats what I thought. Gonna try a DIY and see how we go. The only issue here is extending the secondary O2 sensor. Anybody got clues on how thats done?

Comment

When i got myt parts taken off and repalced with aftermakret items, 2 hour job... 150 or 200... cannot remember.
                Integra Type R
                Integra Type S
                S2000

Comment

Working...
                X