C-West

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C-West

Curious, would anyone know how much this C-West front bumper cost? and the c-west side skirts too. Thanks!

Genuine or Rep?

Comment

prices of both would be great (gen/rep) lol

Comment

wheelsare hot!
        Integra Type R
        Integra Type S
        S2000

Comment

i think c west has an official oz site,

i remember i had a quote from them before for a new type N1 front bumper around 550 but the p/h cost another 500 bux~

Comment

anyone know how to tell the difference between a gen and rep one?

i have one at home and havent had time to look at it, seeing if its worth my time selling it or not lol

Comment

If you're buying, the price will tell you.

If you have one im not quite sure what physical attributes a real will have vs. replica in cwest, except for a replica will give you a nightmare when you try to fit it

Comment

Originally posted by rehevoli View Post
                anyone know how to tell the difference between a gen and rep one?

i have one at home and havent had time to look at it, seeing if its worth my time selling it or not lol
                If you look inside the front bar, right in the center there is a huge C-West sticker there.

Comment

^ well finally got off my ass and took off the front bar, its a genuine one so im pretty stoked

not a fan of it though, i like the stock front bar

Comment

Ill trade the Genuine DC5R NHBP C-West N1 Front Bumper (Zenki) & Side Skirts for an OEM DC5R NHBP Front Bar & Side Skirts + Cash my way if someone is interested

Comment

Most of c-west stuff is FRP and copies are usually just fiber glass. I just ordered a c-west lip kit for my DC2 and had to get the real deal as i have never seen one here. If your after one PM me and i can give u some contacts
                      Street Circuit Lifestyle - Official distributor for PasswordJDM sales@streetcircuitlifestyle.com.au

teamGROUNDzero
                      http://www.teamgroundzero.org

Comment

Working...
                      X