Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Import Monster

[Didn't know where else to put it]

Question guys to anyone who's used it before...
    if you do bulk shipping right, i know you select every you've bought to hold and you have to wait for the sellers to bring the items right...
    And once they arrive you release the items...

When do you find out what your total postage was?? Will they just take the funds of the total postage fee straight outta my account or will i get notified first before its shipped from Japan that i needa add funds?? Cause when doing bulk shipping via Air Mail, i've been notified i will save $$$$ as they weigh it all seperate and then some it up as one figure or something like...

Can someone explain to me this process to me if someone has used it before.

Thank you

You can actually email them directly. They are quick to reply and give good advice. I have used them before and you find out total postage after the item has been bought and has arrived at their Japanese warehouse. Just email them your actual situation and i am sure they can give u a satisfactory answer.
    sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Awesome Didz thank you for that. Will be waiting for the items to arrive at there warehouse there cause i put everything at micro :P So will wait till they arrive at there warehouse.. ship them an email then will put the rest of the funds required in my account for them and sweet done

Thank you, very appreciated.
      If i could rep, i would

Comment

No worries man. Ive used them plenty of times with both EMS and sea containers. Never had any issues and they always answer any questions as soon as possible.
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
          Awesome Didz thank you for that. Will be waiting for the items to arrive at there warehouse there cause i put everything at micro :P So will wait till they arrive at there warehouse.. ship them an email then will put the rest of the funds required in my account for them and sweet done

Thank you, very appreciated.
          If i could rep, i would
          Next time you use IM talk to me. He gives me 10% discount due to how much I have bought through him.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
            Next time you use IM talk to me. He gives me 10% discount due to how much I have bought through him.
            No wonder :P lol... make me buy stuff through u :P jks :P
            No worries mate haha.

Comment

Curious to know anyone who has used there services, items that just leave Japan, how long roughly via Airmail does it take??
              Thanks guys

Comment

Originally posted by TeMp View Post
                I'll keep this in mind too.....if you don't mind Vincent

Originally posted by MYDC5R View Post
                Curious to know anyone who has used there services, items that just leave Japan, how long roughly via Airmail does it take??
                Thanks guys
                Last time i used took about a week

Comment

Thanks mate, your a true gentlemen (i'd feel really bad if you were a chick right now lol)

Comment

Working...
                  X