wheel fitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wheel fitment

hey all need some help..im planning on getting some new aggressive offset wheels for my ek9 but not sure if they will fit or need major mods any help is appreciated.the specs are..
    weds sport tc005
    17x9 +25 wearing 245/40/17...thanks guys
    Dr.Phil(Honda) fully built K25 DC2 800kgs 190KWATW K-PRO tuned by Adrian@Toda
    EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)
    Im a patient of Dr.Phil and Adrian

thats gonna require rolled gaurds and negative camber
    hi

Comment

but if you pull it off...you join the hella flush club :P
      hi

Comment

Hey man u can check out a wealth of information on an already made thread. Chances are your question has already been answered there.
        http://forum.clubitr.com.au/showthread.php?t=6072
        sigpicCurrent holder of the Win folder.

Comment

^ As above. That is going to need a massive pull/flare on the guards and plenty of camber. Most of the issue is massive the diameter of a 245/40 on a 17" wheel. A 15x9 +25 with a 225/45 would be a much easier proposition, but would still need some work.

Comment

offset

thanks guys..really apreciate it..let u know if i join the hella flush club with my ek9..lol
            EK9RX-B18CR-fully built head,I,H,E,C 131WKATW POWER FC tuned by Adrian(again ofcourse)

Comment

offset

hey chargeR
              pm sent

Comment

Working...
              X