Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Awesome site for testing how wheels will look (side on view)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome site for testing how wheels will look (side on view)

Found this site a while ago but just stumbled across it in my bookmarks. It has a huge list of cars for which you can choose quite a number of colours for the car from your average white dc5 to a hot pink r35 gtr. Then you're off to choose a set of wheels which I believe are limited to what they think will suit the car. There's a good range for the dc5 and although I haven't tried a lot of the other cars, there seems to be a fair amount to choose from. You can even adjust the height of the car. Only downfall I see is that the colours of the rims are limited to one colour from that rim's range. However you might get lucky with different editions of the same rim, for e.g. with CE28s, there's the genesis version, formula silver limited edition version and then they have a bronze ce28 to represent the normal ce28.

All in all, it gives you a good idea of how the rim will look. Albeit a bit simple in terms of graphics. Maybe some you CGI professionals might want to run with the idea and add in different wheel colours, widths and offsets. Also allowing rotation of the car to check out fitment and even perhaps aftermarket aero pieces for users to customise it to their liking? I'm sure there's something out there although it would need to be available to the public like this Fuji site. Just an idea. Would be awesome to see though!

Kinda reminds me of The Fast and the Furious

http://www.fujicorporation.com/eng/s...ml?sim_init%3D
    DC5S

Here's one I prepared earlier

Feel free to contribute your own pictures!
    DC5S

Comment

good find bro, should be a sticky
      Blaze Orange

Comment

Working...
      X