Dc5 Headlight Problem???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dc5 Headlight Problem???

Hey guys just wondering if any one has encountered a problem with their dc5r or dc5 front headlight where the water leaks inside and it fogs up if yes how do you fix the problem??

never heard of this before mate, i have the facelifted DC5, and we're known to have the same thing happen for the tail lights, i've had boht of mine repaced under warranty
    Integra Type R
    Integra Type S
    S2000

Comment

same thing my tail lights have been replaced due to this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by UN11KK View Post
        Hey guys just wondering if any one has encountered a problem with their dc5r or dc5 front headlight where the water leaks inside and it fogs up if yes how do you fix the problem??
        Had this issue....
        My left one decided to leak and it fogged up and got majorly owned...
        Didn't know i could be defected for this but yeha... copt a defect and now im running Aftermark Type S Styling Angel Eye Headlights until i can get JDM DC5R Headlights or do a facelift...

Comment

You can get a defect for fogging up headlights on a rainy day? Better take mine apart and try to fix it too.

Comment

Originally posted by M@lew View Post
            You can get a defect for fogging up headlights on a rainy day? Better take mine apart and try to fix it too.
            I saw it as a complete joke to be honest..
            I had a fair bit of water in my headlight but i honestly didn't think it was a hazard but i ain't a person who enforces the law >.>

Comment

Working...
            X