stock dc2r nurburgring time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stock dc2r nurburgring time

does anyone know what time a stock dc2r goes around the nurburgring? I have found a few times but im not sure if they are factory standard cars

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

why do you want to know?
    Honda Integra DC2R natural aspired K20A

2010 CAMS Supersprint (NSW) Type 3B champion |EC: 1:46.9280|WP: 1:07.694|Winton: 1:38.614

Comment

8:43

http://www.fastestlaps.com/track2.html

I wonder what it would do with 1st class simple mods I/H/E/Ecu/Tune etc.. how much further up that list could it go?

Comment

wow look where the megane R26.R sits

Comment

The R26 R is one of my all time favourite cars. It's like Renaults interpretation of a GT3-RS.

Comment

yes, one of the only euro cars I would ever consider buying. Apparently they are the second fastes fwd car in the world? first place goes to the fd2r apparently?

hitting vtec is like masturbating, sometimes you just do it because you can

Comment

nsx-R

Still up there with the big boys after so many years
              Blaze Orange

Comment

Originally posted by on boost View Post
                yes, one of the only euro cars I would ever consider buying. Apparently they are the second fastes fwd car in the world? first place goes to the fd2r apparently?
                i'd have thought R26R goes harder than a FD2R.

R26R should have better power to weight + semi slicks, in theory it should be quicker than stock FD2R.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip Lee View Post
                  i'd have thought R26R goes harder than a FD2R.

R26R should have better power to weight + semi slicks, in theory it should be quicker than stock FD2R.
                  It smashes the FD2R. I think from memory it's quicker around the Nordschleife than the Mugen RR too.

Over 350nm from it's boosted 4 pot, R compound tyres, lexan windows, half cage, carbon panels. It's not your normal road car, that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X